DogWorks offers training classes and 1-2-1s.
10 reasons our classes are different:
- Eight week courses: Everyone is ‘new’ at the same time. You all progress together.
- Small class sizes: No more than 6 dogs in each class. We have the smallest classes in Jersey!! Lots of 1-2-1 attention. We provide space around each dog, in class. A great learning environment.
- Level of support: Detailed handout sheets, each week. Videos accompany the handouts.
- Qualified trainers: Jo has worked hard to achieve reputable and respectable qualifications. Check out this page to learn more.
- KC Good Citizen Dog Scheme: DogWorks is a Listed Club and runs the GCDS Awards.
- Structure: Behaviours are taught in a specific order. Each week of a course builds on the previous week. Each course builds on the previous course.
- Clicker training: This is a revolutionary method of training, which sees incredible results in a short period of time. A free clicker is provided.
- Ethics: DogWorks uses only effective methods which cause no pain or fear. Jo works in accordance with the ethical codes of her accrediting bodies. Your dog is in safe hands.
- Certificates: At the end of each course, you’ll receive a certificate for you and your dog.
- Dog sport foundations: Jo is a huge advocate of dog sports for all dogs, to replace the 'jobs' they have bred for, traditionally, and to provide an outlet for natural behaviours - as well as physical and mental stimulation.
You’ve trained me to know how to keep on training Rosie…
Phillippa & Rosie